Home >> 3SO Organization
Shared Support Services Southeastern Ontario (3S0) is a not-for-profit, non-share-capital, shared service organization. Our primary mandate is to provide supply chain services to member healthcare organizations. The objectives of 3SO are to improve service levels and maximize supply chain efficiencies, resulting in savings for members that will be reinvested in direct patient care.
3SO was formed voluntarily by seven member hospitals:
- Brockville General Hospital (BGH) (website)
- Kingston General Hospital (KGH) (website)
- Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital (PSFDH) (website)
- Providence Care (website)
- Quinte Healthcare Corporation (QHC) (website)
- Hotel Dieu Hospital (HDH) (website)
- Lennox and Addington County General Hospital (LACGH) (website)
3SO is governed by an independent Board of Directors, with representation from the founding and independent members.
2015 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
Innovation Award Finalist
....see News and Events, News Releases.