Home >> 3SO Organization
Shared Support Services Southeastern Ontario (3S0) is a not-for-profit, non-share-capital, shared service organization. Our primary mandate is to provide supply chain services to member healthcare organizations. The objectives of 3SO are to improve service levels and maximize supply chain efficiencies, resulting in savings for members that will be reinvested in direct patient care.
In 2008 3SO was formed voluntarily by seven member hospitals:
- Brockville General Hospital (BGH) (website)
- Kingston General Hospital (KGH)
- Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital (PSFDH) (website)
- Providence Care (website)
- Quinte Healthcare Corporation (QHC) (website)
- Hotel Dieu Hospital (HDH)
- Lennox and Addington County General Hospital (LACGH) (website)
As of April 1, 2017, Kingston General Hospital and Hotel Dieu Hospital have integrated to form the Kingston Health Sciences Centre.
3SO is governed by an independent Board of Directors, with representation from the founding and independent members.
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX)
Canadian Operational Excellence Award Recipient
....see News and Events, News Releases.