Shared Support Services Southeastern Ontario (3SO)
3SO’s Publicly Posted Procurement Opportunities are available on Biddingo
Shared Support Services Southeastern Ontario (3SO) is a not-for-profit, non-share-capital, shared service organization. Our primary goal is to provide supply chain services to member healthcare organizations. The objectives of 3SO are to improve service levels and maximize supply chain efficiencies, resulting in savings for members that will be reinvested in direct patient care.
3SO was formed in 2008 voluntarily by seven member hospitals:
- Brockville General Hospital (BGH) (website)
- Kingston Health Sciences Centre:
- Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital (PSFDH) (website)
- Providence Care (website)
- Quinte Healthcare Corporation (QHC) (website)
- Lennox and Addington County General Hospital (LACGH) (website)
As of April 1, 2017, Kingston General Hospital and Hotel Dieu Hospital have integrated to form the Kingston Health Sciences Centre.
Please refer to the Career Opportunities Page for active Job Postings…